View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 11:48 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just droped my phone and shattered screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
Title says it all, really bummed but at least I have Sprint insurance, couple issues though:
  • I have dyed back screen cover, does this void the warranty?
  • I have custom ROM (JD 6.5) I know this voids the warranty, how do I go back to the original?
What is the process for filling a claim and is there any tips? I also heard they raised the price on the insurance from $50 to $100, is this true. Thanks for the help guys.

If your phone is still working but the screen is cracked, I would suggest getting a program where you can manipulate your phone with your PC; something like MyMobiler (google it) you can see your phone with your pc and follow the instructions provided by Iwrdrchvy2 to Relock your phone.

Good Luck!!!!

Last edited by hypeo; 04-01-2009 at 11:50 PM.