View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 05:12 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Touch Pro is pretty laggy... Any fixers???

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
So does all of your guys phones take like 3 seconds to switch over when you open the keyboard and it lags when im texting and it always seems to have to catch up... I need a way to speed this damn phone up! its killing me!!!! and I close all the programs and it still takes forever just to do things!
you need to disable T9 and word completion this greatly increases speed of typing
and if you want a super fast rom go with lllboredlll [check my signature]
or silence 9 for a more loaded rom yet still very quick!