Old 04-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Selltech
N00b

Selltech is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Selltech
Stock 6800 Hard buttons stopped working

Was using the net to look at pics off my friends new car and after the pics on the next page loaded my side roller didnt work. Tryed to use the menu button to get up the address bar and nothing. After freaking out I did a soft reset (pushed the button on the bottom). On the home screen (the Iphone app I downloaded here) I pushed the white button to get up my calender and nothing. The Internet button, nothing.. Then I tryed to call some one using the green phone and you guessed it nothing. The strange thing is that in mail areas the roller and "d pad" do work, but nothing elce. The power button works, and the key board/ white buttons work. So does the ok button only on the keyboard part of the phone. I can only pritty much tap were I want to go when the phone is closed. Everything on my phone is pritty stock, no flashes or updates, and I havent downloaded any new cabs for it in like 2 months.
I have searched on here for some related threads, but every time I searched I received 100+ pages to go through. If you have had this prob, know how to fix it, or know were to find the answer PLEASE POST SOON! THANKS