View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_g View Post
Help, im getting a message when i open the build os saying

Module Kitchen\Apache_core_drellisdee.rar was not found

i double checked the read me and follow instructions located in apache_WM_65.rar and 21198.rar

any suggestions?
Make sure Apache_WM6.5_Drellisdee is in device bases and select that for the create new project. The correct txt file looks for Apache_Core_Drellisdee_WM65.rar (which should be in kitchens folder) not Apache_core_drellisdee.rar

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 04-01-2009 at 10:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.