View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
Drellisdee, I downloaded everything and followed the instructions to put the files in the proper Kitchen folders.

When I run the kitchen, I get an error "unknown OS." When I click "ok" the program continues to load. The next error is "configuration OS () does not match kitchen OS (WM6.5)

I tried several builds and finally a build without selecting anything in the kitchen. When I began the build, I get an error "unknown OS type" and then "OS type not selected." The OS type is "greyed out" and can not be selected.

The build status process continues until it begins "initializing" and then I get an error saying " the given key was not present in the dictionary."

Any help will be appreciated!

Thank you for your work.
Did you miss step 5?
5). Backup your BuildOS_config ie rename it BuildOS_config_stock and place the included BuildOS_config in BuildOs folder

It goes in Program Files/PPCKithcen.org/BuildOS