Thread: enable tv out..
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 11:07 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: enable tv out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmovingx View Post
so here is the file i found to make tv out work.. i think just on the diamond pro, has anyone played around with it on the non pro??

let me know..=D>
There is no Diamond Pro. There is the Touch Diamond and the Touch Pro. TV out does not work with the diamond. If it did, it would have been posted here before. Did you actually install this on your Sprint Touch Diamond and get it to output video to your TV? If you did not, you might want to edit/delete this thread so you don't confuse anyone with false information (there's plenty about TV out in the Touch Pro forum, where it belongs ).