View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 10:56 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronodrago View Post
Everything seems to be checking out so far. i installed htc album, audio manager, volumecontrol, diamond keyboard, opan canvas, comm manager, microsoft office, sktools, nodata, end key, among others.
so far those all work. large title bar doesnt work, it automatically selects the commanager button so im trying to use one i OEMed from the iolite rom.

only REAL problem i have right now is trying to change the defualt programs and the softkeys for the today screen. i cant make the program by defualt open htc album through the all pictures softkey. and the music is still being played through WMP.

the user interface is the same as before. Im trying to figure out what vin255764 did to his ui to make it so much more finger friendly.

the bottom bar doesnt seem to be affected by today themes, workin one why.

and the htc rhodium enhancement didnt work either for me.

and neither is usb....
The opening of WMP and default pics is coded into the titanium cpr's I believe so it cannot be set without modding those files. That would be a great question for the titanium weather people or the modders. Try leaving out touchflo as it will speed up the titanium.