View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 04:02 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by markorious View Post
I am trying to follow direction #4
"Place your device appropriate "your device"_WM6.5_Drellisdee into projects/groups/Devicebases".

However, the file within the "apache_WM_65" is a .rar file and I believe it should be a text file.

Am I missing something?

Thanks again
Good eye I left it out on apache by accident. The rar goes into kitchen directory and the txt goes into device bases. I'm re-uploading apache core now.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Apache_WM6.5_Drellisdee.txt (799 Bytes, 179 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-31-2009 at 04:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.