View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 02:16 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Updated 5/2/09 Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Here is a drop in PPCK and build WM6.5 Kitchen.

VGA Pics from Herman:

SYS 21198 WM6.5

SYS 21202 WM6.5

Devices:
Apache
Herman
Titan
Vogue
Victor (untested)

SYS 21215 Herman & Vogue only

Useage Instructions are in the READ ME in download. You must Download the SYS and your device(s) core. Please read the "Read Me" in SYS 21198 or SYS 21202 download before posting any troubleshooting. BE WARNED MANY OEMS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WM6.5. It is not a SYS problem per se but an OEM issue so start with small selections and work up to figure out the oem issue yourself before posting "My herman volume key doesn't work etc."

YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR DEVICE CORE WITH EVERY NEW SYS AND INSTALL THE NEW CORE & "YOUR DEVICE"_WM6.5_Drellisdee.txt. FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL RESULT IN A ROM THAT GETS STUCK AT SPLASH.

PLEASE GIVE DA_G at XDA A DONATION for all his work on this SYS : Support my work! (DA_G's)

Upon request IF you feel the need to donate and IF you have already donated to DA_G, ppcgeeks.com, and ppckitchen.org donations to myself are at https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=4382896

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 05-02-2009 at 07:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 48 times.