View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 01:26 AM
jpwhre
Almost a VIP

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: Touch Pro Cricket ROM

new to my tp. had it 3 days now. like other so called cricket ready ppc, this one not working completely. been running titan for last year. vetveto black 3.35 rom with 3.42.02 radio. got it out of box with a dcd rom, recieved 2 pic and sent 3, and it was done. thats when i flashed myself. only thing i had to delete connection string in regedit about 3-5 times a day, and soft reset just as much. this tp has same issue, 2 recieved, 3 sent. has tf3d and other things not used to. my gps never worked on titan, and doesnt on this tp. also *228 didnt on the titan, and not on tp either. my pc crashed, hard drive gone. can this rom be done on mem card in bootloader? how do i do bootloader? will phone work after flash, or do i need pc? sorry for list of questions, this one dont opperate anything like the titan.
This post has been thanked 1 times.