View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 07:22 PM
popasmurfn25
Regular 'Geeker

popasmurfn25 is keeping up the good workpopasmurfn25 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SprintROM Vs Groove04

ok thanks for clicking didnt know really how else to title this thread but here we go.

I had my original htc diamond from sprint with the older stock rom ( the one it came with ) and opera browser was always defaulted as main browser, and i was able to log into my wellsfargo account online banking without any problem.And this really shocked me because im used to getting a message saying this browser isnt supported bla bla with my Hx2795 WM6.1 Device on opera browser.Now i have a sprint htc diamond and im able to use this site with opera im happy BUT I upgraded to groove4 everything is so much better memorywise, but after i installed opera browser tried to log into my wellsfargo account i get that darn message about browser not supported, for now i caan use IE and log onto wellsfargo/mobile but i really dont like to because its slower funcionality is just minimal compared to the opera. I really dont know where to start so any advice is ok thank you.

Last edited by popasmurfn25; 03-30-2009 at 07:24 PM.