View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 03:59 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I might end up sellin my TP :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAByteZ View Post
Just as the title says...I might sell my TP. I've made this decision based on Alltel's bad reps. See we got screwed over when we upgraded our plan and now we getting charged excessively and right now we can't afford what they are charging so we are just canceling our contract. We've talked to CS and they say "oh ok we already fixed your issues" and we check our balance and its still the same! I guess we made a bad decision trusting our friend that works at our local alltel.

don't give up so easy!!! You can talk to supervisors from Alltel and explain your situation. Don't do it at a store though as they only have limited power to modify any account. Try their 800 # and ask to speak to an account canceling representative.