View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 12:03 PM
caifalex
N00b

caifalex is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SPB time Diamond VGA skin

So after much searching, the best stopwatch/timer application for the diamond was SPB time. G-watch was great and it fits with the whole TF3D Diamond theme, but the main flaw for me is that you can't turn the screen off and keep it running in the background. With SPB Time you can turn off the screen and it keeps running, great for parking meters and such. You can even soft reset and the timer/stopwatch keeps running!

The bad part about it is that the skins are really fugly... I did however find a decent looking theme (Black 47 VGA skin) but it was too drab (just black and white) and background image didn't go with the whole diamond thing. So, I decided to modify it and create my first skin ever (along with my first cab ever!!!) I simply added some color to the buttons (yeah, had to learn photoshop too!) and changed Spb Unitheme text to the htc logo for the clock and spb software house text to the htc logo for the stopwatch. I also changed the background image.

I don't know how to post screenshots so I simply attached them along with the .cab file to install the theme. Just run and select the skin from the options menu. Oh yeah, you must have Spb Time installed on device not storage card.

Hope you guys like it! enjoy! I will gladly welcome any feedback!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (182.0 KB, 90 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (208.6 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (217.1 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (278.1 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC Time VGA Skin.cab (977.1 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.