Old 03-30-2009, 12:30 AM
not1ofthepack
N00b
Threadstarter

not1ofthepack is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verzion TP activated on Alltel with problems

well the story goes I have a friend working in all tel and told be back in dec. that they could activate the verzion phones no problem. So I watch ebay for a good deal on a TP. I went with a verzion one since it seems to be on average $50 cheaper just have that logo on the front vs alltel.

I get the verzion TP and go into the alltel store. My friend is not working so I am seem b a girl I know has worked there for yrs. I say I would like to switch my 6800 to this, she looks at the phone and then tells me she cant because the networks are not fully merged and that they are having problems with some phones, like the cholocate, and some others.... so I said well I was told back in Dec you could. To which she tell me to go back to who ever because they are not going to until july.

So I called up my friend found out she was working the next day, I go in she enters my ESN and phone is working ringing, doing text, basic phone functions. Now she did say that I might have some issues while the networks are still cleanign up but nothing I could figure out. well hafer 5 days of reading though post on here about the interent I went back to her. I could figure it out, so she redid my account reactivated the phone, but still couldn't get it still geting error code 67, tryin to dial #777 "Your PCS vision username/passwordmy be incorrect" please try again..

She gave me alltel 1888 number for tech support but then she did tell me not to tell them it was a verzion phone. So Now Im asking for help because I think I would get much better help here than some tech on the phone plus I can learn from here.

Last edited by not1ofthepack; 03-30-2009 at 12:35 AM.