View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 03:16 AM
JDTagish
Lurker

JDTagish is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'd personally have to disagree with matt19 on the screen protector issue. I've been a long time user of PDA's, and car wax won't do a thing to protect the screen from scratches or heavy stylus usage. There is nothing more annoying that a screen with scratches to me, and it can severely reduce the potential resale value as well.

For screen protection, I would highly recommend PPCTechs - they make an anti glare version and a crystal clear version. I personally use the anti glare version, and it produces a more tactile interaction between the stylus and the screen, which makes it easier to use the stylus.

I have the crystal clear version on my iPaq, and it's been installed for nearly 2 years without needing replacement or showing signs of wear. I don't use handwriting recognition or write on the screen for notes a lot - if I did I'd probably have to replace the screen protector once a year or so.

As to cases, I haven't found the right one yet. I got the Seidio rubberized case, but I'm not crazy about it for me. It's a good case tho if you like that kind of thing, and it seems really secure for what it does & it won't fall off, that's for sure.

I'm looking for something that allows me to carry additional storage cards somewhere, but so far I haven't found the right thing for me yet.