View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 03:14 AM
(V)eGa
Halfway to VIP Status

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa
Small issue with Slide2unlock 1.17

I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue. When the phone is in portrait mode, if I enable slide2unlock, it starts and runs fine. No button unlocks the phone. But if I start slide2unlock in Portrait mode and while it's running I open the phone so it goes into automatic landscape mode, it automatically closes slide2unlock instead of switching the application from portrait to landscape. Anyone else experience this?

(V)eGa