View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 02:39 AM
D/\SH
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
he got it from seidio . com..... i also own one of these cases the 30 bucks plus shipping is kind of steep for the case but it looks nice and protects the phone like no other case i have seen for the mogul and the best part is that you can still use the qwerty keyboard without taking the case off so what more can you ask for.... the only thing that i noticed is that for the first week or so you are going to notice the keyboard sliding a little harder than it used to without the case....but after the first week the case doesn't affect it nearly as much due to the rubber getting worn down little bit........ this case is awesome and if you ask me is a must have for your mogul.... also some people have said that the cases after time start to scratch the phone due to pocket lint and other debris getting behind it....... to not have this happen all you have to do is not be lazy and take the case off every other week and clean all the stuff out.... also for the screen protector i myself don't use one since i found that using your favorite car wax every other week on the screen protects just as well and since it does that why sacrifice the color and vibrancy of the screen with a screen protector?????? well thats about all i have to say lol so if you or any others have questions feel free to ask me either in this thread or through a pm.