View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 12:21 AM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Yes some use the term even Palm calls the 700w/wx a smartphone when in actual imho it should be called a ppc phone but my understanding is the same as urs but the major difference is that smartphones run wm smartphone edition while ppc phones run windows phone edition. the dash is a smartphone because it does run the wm smartphone edition. the q also is a smartphone that is why we dont have any listed here....but I my start a section if demand for those areas picked up. I do love the styles of the dash and how do u like it? hows the overall feel of the device? any gripes about it??
~mike