View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 12:25 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Link Rhodium 'All People' to a softkey/hardkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by showaco View Post
You can add its tab to the world clock view, that way you can access it by pressing the clock, then selecting its tab. Add it to the 26948339_manila xml file. In this section for world clock page(its about 1/3 down from top), I've edited mine to remove the world clock setting(always changes my timezone), kept alarm tab, then added call history, all people, sounds profile. I made my own icons for sounds page, so don't copy those icon names unless you make some or it won't work.
Hmm... cool. Thanks for the info. So could you change it to start in the favorites tab when you click on "history" using the same method?