View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Young_breedent
Young-E

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Guys... Take care of your phone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PintozozDIAM View Post
This morning after talking to my brother on the phone, I set it down on the table. I forgot I had it on vibrate, and when I got another call, it started moving slowly to the end due to the vibrations.

It fell, battery fell out when it hit the floor. Now the screen wont turn on at all. Gonna have to get a replacement. And I've gotten three phones with assurion the last 6 months (for valid reasons) and now I think theyre getting suspicious. ****...
If you're with sprint you don't have to go through asurion for something like this. Sprint will cover any damage done to your phone, unless it's lost or stolen, or it has water damage. I had my 6800 replaced like 6 times in the store for numerous reasons. I only use asurion when i have to. Besides why would you pay the $50 deductible when you can get a free replacement the same day???
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division