View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 11:15 AM
Raging Idiot
Halfway to VIP Status

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
there is some redundancy...
2 recorders (the new one doesn't seem as good as the old one...am I missing something here?)
2 calculators (the old calc gets its buttons kicked by the new calc)
2 internet browsers... IE and Deepfish... I already use PixelBrowser and Netfront, but that's just me.
2 File explorers... yeah, Resco is better and needs to be registered...
3 Modem Linking apps... I don't know enough on this to know the differences
3 Media Players... I suppose this is still necessary for functionalities/compatibilities.

UnlockExtendedRom... isn't it now unlocked by default? I didn't need to run this to use it as extra space on mine anyway, but maybe I just don't know something else this does.

Function to "Suggest Words" when entering text (default is now to suggest after entering SPACE, I just set it to be after 3 letters) btw- that can be fixed under "Global Options" within the Notes/Options Menu.

Edit- this only occurred while other apps were running in the background: (The sand game is cool, but it kicked some dirt in the eye of my little processor. Locked it up within minutes of playtime. Maybe we just need to learn how to play nicer in the sandbox, but it definitely can lock up the clockwork and is just asking for a cold boot.)

Also, YahooGo is for Yahoos. Is there a goog app out there for us Googlians?
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.

Last edited by Raging Idiot; 08-31-2007 at 11:49 AM.