View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 01:42 AM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What is your favorite thing about the Htc Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderal View Post
P.S. I am new to this site, how do you get reputation? Sorry for being off topic.
You can earn rep by posting and the length of time you've been on this site. But it's mainly done through other users clicking the "Thanks" button in the lower right hand corner of your posts. This will give you 5 rep points. Each 100 rep points gives you one more green block under your name, at least for the first few hundred then it changes to every other one and finally levels off.

So, moral of the story, try to make as many helpful posts as possible. Share your opinions, reviews, give advice, and help other users. I know you're new here, so poke around a little bit, get acquainted with the new stuff, get acquainted with the forums. Once you've been on this site for a few months, you'll be surprised at how much you'll have learned.

I recently made a New User Guide to help newer members get started, the link is in my signature as well, check it out

Back to the thread, although I have the pro, I think I can still weigh in on this thread. I love all the customization we have with our phones. I love multitasking, the complete customization, and the community surrounding WM phones. (Sometimes I think that Mr. Gates purposely made WM lacking to create this subculture around their phones. Honestly, I don't know if I'd every buy a phone without it now that I've gotten so use to it.)

As far as the proud iphone users go, I NEVER try to pick fights with them, but they usually start the "Can Your Phone Do This?" contest. My answer is always Yes. Then when I get bored, I show them G-trigger. Hands down my favorite app out right now.

Anyways, welcome and good choice of phones, but get ready, this'll become addicting.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

This post has been thanked 2 times.