View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 12:47 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Link Rhodium 'All People' to a softkey/hardkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Is this remotely possible, I find that HTC finally got it right with the All People part of the People Tab.

I really have no use for the tab itself but just go their to use the all people which has the contact/favs/call history simular to iContact so what I would like to do is use GreenButton to hook All People to the Green Send Key.
I would also like to do this, and I'm sure it's possible, just haven't found a tutorial for it yet.