View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 01:40 PM
MrObvious
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Phone locking up, hard resetting on reboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerekKincaid View Post
Happens all the time to me for some reason with the latest ROMs. Flash the stock Sprint ROM (you can find it on the sticky thread), then flash Groove. You'll be good to go. When you change ROMs in the future, flash stock first, then the new one. Nothing is wrong with your hardware.
You sure? Eh it couldn't hurt I guess except the problem is he can't really get everything back stock.