Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 11:53 AM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
hey tsowen, I know everyone is wanting that hawianpunch battery, but they don't realize it is very very very small (in the pictures while blown up it is better looking then in real life)... do your thing, I would love to see a new battery too, but do your magic with it!!
I agree with you and I remember the reason we changed it was it was too small, when you add a drop shadow and % above the icon, the battery itself becomes small. You have to remember folks you are dealing with an icon that is 32x32. He is also right you are looking at a blown up version of the batteries. This was the reason with switched the battery to vertical and placed the % in the battery itself. Just to give credit where its due the first one was created by sunnyboymarcel at XDA and Hawaianpunchman edited it and the second was made by horstborsch at XDA with his lovely icon set.

Last edited by tsowen; 03-26-2009 at 11:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.