View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 08:18 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This is usually a combo of several things:

- Slot Cycle Index (SCI): how often your phone pings the tower for incoming calls (see post #2 above)

- Ringers: size and where they are stored

- Registry hack to remove 3s delay

So the SLI trick is done via a menu and you need your MSL (master serial lock) # from Sprint (usually). I don't know about the 6800 and if it can do this. The faster it pings the cell tower, the better response time:

Read here --> LINK

The second part is obvious: large ringers and/or on the storage card = slower to load

The third is this hack on WM5 at least. It's inthe payware program Tweaks2k2. I'm sure you can do it manually, but I don't know the reg entry: