View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 09:35 AM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearxor
I just read a review on the 750 and they mentioned that you could not send a text message from the today screen. I emailed them and asked if they tried but didn't see it in the post above so I wanted to make sure everyone knew about it.

If you type in a name on the today screen for lookup and you have the name you want highlighted, you can press and hold the center button of the dpad and a dialog box will pop up and say something along the lines of "Send text message to..."

Select it and it will automatically open messaging with a text message pre-addressed to that person.
I did not know that thanks for the info
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.