View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 09:40 PM
Riley
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera Mini "Mini tutorial"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmz768 View Post
Thanks a lot for taking the time to do this. Works great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bean373 View Post
Thanks for showing me how to get the signed version of Opera Mini. Very HAPPY to get rid of the annoying pop up net permission.
No Problem guys! I figured some would like to know this process a little better. Try the Opera desktop sync feature! Plus add comments in this thread using mini. It's really awesome. You can load up all the sites you want on the Desktop version, than sync it right to your mobile browser on the phone. Brilliant and powerful for such a light browser. Honestly Mini is my go to browser even on the Diamond. Granted there are some quirks with it like sometimes you need to hit a link a couple times to get it to work, but it's still much quicker than anything else in my opinion.

Last edited by Riley; 03-24-2009 at 09:42 PM.