Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 06:41 PM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Here are the cab files for both the QVGA and VGA versions of the new HTC Rhodium Notification Enhancements.

Important Note: DO NOT INSTALL if you are using a ROM with a SYS base under 21000. You risk screwing your phone up big time! I'm not responsible for anything this messes up!

I have been running the new notifications for about 2 weeks. It is not perfect yet, in fact, for the QVGA version, I have the new pop up bubbles disabled until the display bug gets figured out. (The QVGA cab disables this by default). The VGA version should work but please feel free to PM if you run into problems.

This what the stock version looks like. I have replaced the signal icons and the notification icons on the left side to match the TB6 Elite Theme

This is using the latest version of the Notification Enhancements, so don't worry about it interferring with the Xboxmod Rhodium mod that is in Beta.

Here is the matching Arcsoft MMS dll, all cabbed up and ready to go!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 03-25-2009 at 01:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.