View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 09:00 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen Lock Solution App LockMeLite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
Does anyone know if this lock app (or any other lock app for that matter) will lock the screen but not the buttons. I would like to still be able to press the volume buttons to silence calls or messages. Right now I am using SensorLock for that which is a good concept but unlocking sometimes is a problem. You have to get the speed right when flipping the phone for it to register. Thanks.
I think the next version of LockMeLite will do that (at least from what it looks like reading the thread at xda). It's supposed to be out in the next day or two.
This post has been thanked 1 times.