View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 07:37 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 View Post
Yeah, actually I did switch the directories to the storage card location and I'm running the latest one which is 5.0.82.79 trying it out. It sent mail fine, just won't find my pictures when I manually point to the correct folder. I might step back to the previous one to see if that is the issue.
That's the same version I'm using and I don't have that problem. Sorry couldn't help. Did you have a previous version of arcsoft and uninstalled it to install the new one? Maybe you needed to clean the arcsoft stuff out of the registry? Not sure man.