View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 07:07 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Ive mentioned this a few times already and noone has replied. I want to know if anyone is able to text from the perspos contact card, cuz I still cannot. I thought that was the sms fix but I could be wrong.
I meant to ask you earlier what the perspos contact card is. I've been playing around with Mighty's new tf3d-2 rom, but haven't had any problems texting.

EDIT: Ok...i found what you are talking about and it does the same thing to me in portrait mode, but woks right in landscape just like you mentioned earlier. So, yea, I confirm that bug is there.

Last edited by razorloves; 03-24-2009 at 07:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.