View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 06:28 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 View Post
Looking to get some advice or see if someone has had this issue before. When I try to send a picture mail with acrsoft and I go to the default pic location it says there are no files there, but when I go through file explorer all my pics are there in the same location. This is the first time I've had this issue, I know its really weird, but looking to see if anyone has had this issue before. I was thinking of taking all the files off the storage card and reformating it, but I don't know because like I said the files are there on file explorer. Any ideas?
Not sure how familiar you are with arcsoft but, for me it always opens up to the default location My Pictures folder on the device, which is empty. So, i always have to change it to the My Pictures on my storage card. Also, which version of arcsoft are you using and have you tried a different version to see if you have the same problem? Sorry if you already knew this.

Last edited by razorloves; 03-24-2009 at 07:03 AM.