View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 01:34 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I should start posting in the Diamond thread more often, but I re-did ALL of the themes and other optional manila changes in the TP thread so that you didn't get the white boxes anymore. If the version you have is not working, please re-download it again and if it still doesn't work, LMK what you're downloading and I'll try to fix it.
awesome stuff! the all in one cabs are perfect as well. Kicking with blue theme now and may just switch them out every other week. Can't say enough how solid this rom is. Battery life has been stellar as well. Have you given any thought to doing a wallpaper project to compliment the colors. I found a couple blue ones that look great with your theme. Not sure if this is worth it but figured I would ask. Thanks again guys!
This post has been thanked 1 times.