View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 07:24 PM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This is a very strange problem indeed.
I solved it by force roaming in places with Fringe reception areas (I made a shortcut to do this with one click using MortScript).

I've been told this is a WM problem, but I've never seen it on any of my old GSM PPC's. So, I don't know. Anyone with a 6700 have this happen too? Maybe its something to do with how WM treats CDMA networks...

Anyway, one way around it would be to install Slide2Unlock, which is a locking program that mimics the iphone screen-unlock feature. What's great about this is that you have the option to have the screen turn back off again if it is turned on and nothing happens for 5 sec. The program auto-runs when you turn it off using the power key.

Not the most ideal solution, but it works (and looks cool when you wake it up, too!).