View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 06:13 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkoegler View Post

4. Wrote HA and AAA secret keys from XV6800 by copying from QDXM and pasting to notepad --> transferring to mem card ---> opening on TP and highlight and CTRL-C ---> paste into EPST (via BAF MSL Grabber) with CTRL-Shift - NO GO

I'm not sure this will help, but when I was at my wits end trying to get data on my first converted Sprint phone this is what I did.

I first reactivated my old xv6800 & made sure data was working (it was). I then went into EPST under edit mode in the 6800 & used a software KB that had a ctrl key (Zoom board) to copy both keys & paste them to an Office Mobile note file.

I then connected the 6800 to my LT & copied the note file to it with AS. I then copied the note file to the new TP with AS. I then opened EPST in the TP in the edit mode & pasted both keys into the blank spots in the TP using ctrl V on the KB. I also went into the modem settings in EPST & forced 1X mode.

I then activated the TP again & this time the data worked fine.

~John