View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 05:39 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
Suprises me you dont know this...but heres your info.

Mighty Is a Telus User There ## codes are as follows (ill use pst as an example)

##778#

instead of ##778 SEND on verizon derived roms. all the other codes should be the same format ##<code># instead of ##<code>SEND
I did know that except it doesn't work for me. I have tried with two different dialers & tried every combination of numbers/codes I can think of & everytime I dial I get a VZ recording (saying your call can not be completed as dialed).

When I try to run EPST directly from Windows, that never works either (I click on the EPST.exe & nothing happens)

~John