Devilstrider
Regular 'Geeker

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 TF3D and FuzeBerry Theme Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
I am waiting to post my bugs at XDA until they move it the the new thread that is saved for XboxMod. Here are my bugs:

ROM- Juggalo Build 19972(find buidl number) Touch Pro (Sprint)
-Program runs as start in the task bar (this has to be intentinal)
-Contact tab- crashes any time i got into all contacts
-Email- sending emails I get a "The message(s) could not be sent. Check that you have netowrk coverage and that your account information is correct. THen try sending again"
-People tab- very diffucut to flip through contacts, take multiple attempts
-People tab- Overall very poor perfomrance on this tab
-Contact card- cant scroll to bottom of any list with out it kenetic scrolling under the mini TF3D menus
-Contact card- SMS- SIM isn't inserted into the phone
-Internet tab- Add new push page does not work, it brings me to the website but never saves it as a push site.
-Internet tab- in landscape the push internets are all cut off
-stock tab-add stock page needs to be resized
-Weather tab-Add city page- The alphabet is all scrunched together, not that huge of a deal but also noticed that the all contact page is the same (before it crashes)
-Weather tab-It grabs the city info but right when it is about to display it TF3D crashes
-When editing the tabs my device totally locked up, would not even load into windows let alone TF3D

I was a donator so I got this last night and have already gone back to my backup. Way to buggy for me. I dont know if its more buggy for me due to the ROM I have, maybe can clarify that point for me. Peronally, I am going to wait until its cooked into a ROM and just flash to that...
I'll wait.