View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Nimdock
Halfway to VIP Status

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

My take on this is that Verizon might be superior for some people that are not covered well by Sprint, each case is different.

However that's not true for everybody. In a lot of areas the networks are pretty much equivalent.

If I get perfect service, cheaper and with great data speeds why would I go to another network to get the same thing but spending more money.

So use whatever service satisfy your needs. In my book Sprint is perfect. No data or voice issues, great speeds and have been up and running for 8 years. The amount of money I've saved. For other people Sprint doesn't give good coverage so Verizon is the smart move.

Oh and a big plus; so far I haven't had to find workarounds to make the phones from other carriers work in my network.

Last edited by Nimdock; 03-22-2009 at 07:00 PM.