View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 01:23 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

I don't know why people insist on posting post after post after post about how Sprint is cheaper. There has never been any argument about that. If Sprint charged what they do & had service/coverage that was equal (or even close) to what VZ provides, nobody would ever sign up for Verizon again.

That is not the case however, I have had both services & I can truthfully say this is a perfect case of "you get what you pay for". We have a corporate account through where I work & we could switch tomorrow to any service available if we wanted to.

I work in IT & I get a lot of the calls transferred to me from our people in the field when they are *****!ing/complaining about cell service problems. Last years, we swapped almost 80 phones from Sprint to VZ service (& it certainly wasn't to save money). Complaint calls on the cell service has dropped probably 95% since the change (I don't think I field two calls a month at this point, when we had Sprint service we darn near had to assign a person full time to this type of cr@p) We where CONSTANTLY smoothing over problems where a corporate customer was justifiably upset because they didn't receive a timely response to an SMS that either never arrived at all or was 8 hours late because Sprint couldn't deliver it in a timely manner.

~John