View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 07:16 AM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Plantronics 665 works great you must have a hardware problem because I assure you there shouldn't be any problems with this combination. I would exchange the 665 first yours might be defective. Just wondering are you using the HTC touch today plug in? There are those that will blame the Mogul and its bluetooth stack for this but that doesnt explain why some have success with there Bluetooth devices and some don't. I personally think this is either a hardware issue (defective Mogul) or something in how some software work together. All my Bluetooth 2.0 compatible devices work very well with my Mogul so don't give up on your 665. I think it is one of the best Bluetooth headsets I have ever owned. I hope this helps you.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.