View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 09:20 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Is there no custom stock rom with a 21XXX buil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayfay392 View Post
CFAY 21028 Sprint Stock ROM

I can not be held responsible for any damage done to your phone; Your phone, your problem. Your phone MUST be unlocked to use this rom.

1.0 Download: Version 1.0 (uploading)
If you would like to buy me an energy drink or cup of coffee for my work, click here. My work is TOTALY FREE and all donations are really appreciated!

Thanks to: Juicy, XBmod, Calcu, Conflipper, Ervius, UDK, Vet Vito, Jugalo_X, cmonex, dcd, tobeychris and others in case I forgot you.
go have a drink on me
This post has been thanked 1 times.