View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 01:47 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Grey screen of death

odd you just started this thread, im on a stock tp using hd port and the exact same thing just happened to me 2min. ago. never saw this in my life. hit the power button and was watching tv and looked at phone and was a real lite gray screen with nothing on it. barely could tell it was stuck on hit power again and s2 screen cane on so i did same thing and it still did it. i just softreset and thank heavens it went completly off this time. ill be watching for this though.