hughedee
Lurker

hughedee is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP won't answer calls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumrunner6900 View Post
Forgive me ahead of time if there is a topic on this. Tried numerous searches with no love.

Recently, my phone has started this annoying habit where the Answer soft button does not work when someone is calling me. Nor does the hard button work to answer a call.

It is a a big pain in the *** and everyone thinks I am ignoring them since I have to call them back. I haven't installed anything lately, but I have been tethering more, which is the only real change.

Any ideas on what's going on and how to fix it?
Like yourself I searched everywhere for an solution. If you're running the Sprint Stock run like I was, this bug in they're system will continue to pop up and not allow you to answer calls. Soft resets or Hard Resets didn't work for me after 3 months of inconviences. I upgraded my ROM to MightyPro. I'm no longer with problems. I've also tried Juicy's Rom, but if you're gotten used to the Sprint layout and configurations, try Calkulins Rom. Calkulins (Or something like that) has one of the tf3d layouts identical to the Sprints Rom Minus the bugs.