View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 01:33 PM
jaminmc
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79 From Sprint With Threading MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
What's the difference from the last version you posted? Any performance improvements or anything?

If I installed the last version, is it worth the hassle to try and install this version? Initially i installed 69.44 but then that never fully removed from my system, so I would rather not attempt a removal of the 70.24 and then have the same resultl...

what do you think? worth it?
Well, It is the True Sprint version. Released on the Treo Pro. I then Ported it over to my Touch Pro. Should work on the Diamond too. Threaded SMS works the same as 70.24. In fact you don't notice much of a diff... The Emotion icons work in this version

Attempt to remove Arcsoft. If it fails, no biggie. Run Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft.cab anyway, and install the new one.