View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 08:50 AM
jucytec
Regular 'Geeker

jucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP My phone battery discharges real fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsohne View Post
I had just gotten a replacement phone from VZW last Friday and have been having some bad battery discharge problems. I was running the last Bored kitchen which I had no problems with other than fast battery drain. I go from 100% to 40% in 4 1/2 hours in standby and it has basically made the phone worthless. With the the Bored rom and checking discharge on the NuePower util I am at 175ma discharge. I have gone back to the Stock rom and discharge is the same. My question is whats a normal draw for the TP and if mine is excessive what could the problem be? My old pro wasn't stellar with battery but at least I could get through the day. Anyone here knowledgeable with this type of stuff?
175 sounds about right,

turn off WIFI/Bluetooth when not using, Once the screen dims you should be down to 90mA discharge...

anything data/phone related will draw 450mA or more during that duration.