View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 11:22 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: offical youtube app-how is it on your TP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
I thought this was note worthy news. I posted a while back that although the UI for the HTC youtube apps is great I get a conneciton error all the time, from the lack of response I assumed it was unfixable, anyways... her is an article on it:

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=3727

You can download it from www.m.youtube.com

Be warned, it overrides your HTC youtube, dont know if deleting the cab deletes the offical and keeps the HTC, will have to test. Anyways, according to the article the video quality is "very good", it is terribel on my, very poor quality. I even went over wifi to see if that fixed it and still no bones. What about you guys, what do you think? What kind of quality?
This is a nice find, but i think i'll stick with the app because i don't have any problems.