View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I think my phone is bricked!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxerlover02 View Post
Well I was playing with my phone and the screen started to "morph" like half of things on one side and other thing just unreadable so I do a soft reset and then the screen goes REAL bright with lines going acrossed. so I take the battery out and try again turn the phone on and there is a windows loading sign in the middle of the screen as soon as I turn it on, then screen goes bright again and I cant do anything, Take the batttery out again again and finnally get back to the today screen and it still un useable touch screen didnt want to work that good. So after about 15 mins I finnally make it to the settings screen to do a hard reset and now its stuck at the screen alinemnt and wont work keeps going through the setup over and over and over....... called sprint and they said take it to a repair center and they will have to reboot it. My problem is I bought it from Best Buy and its been past 30 days so BB wont take it back probly and I really dont think I should have to settle for a refurb and if I have to use assurion I will get charged 100 bux wont I? Anybody got any suggestions?
put it in bootloader and flash with a stock rom