View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 09:36 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Take the touch pro underwater for a swim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
yes thats exactly what im saying...wet suits are watertight... same as the swimmers cap idea i gave ya.. watch a competetive swimmer get out of the water, their hair is only wet due to sweat..
Maybe they make a different kind of "wetsuit" for surfing that I'm not familiar with, but wetsuits designed for scuba diving are most definitely not water proof, they allow water to get in but keep it from escaping and your body heats that water which then insulates you and keeps you warmer. If you put your phone inside a regular wetsuit it will most definitely get wet.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28