View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 02:11 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Take the touch pro underwater for a swim?

it really depends on your swimming i guess... i go surfing several times a yr out in CA and FL.. i just went 2 weeks ago... i wear a thin divers wet suit(the ones with the hood).. i totally have my phone on hip everytime.. well basically its just stick in there, not actualy attached to anything lol .. but i have my headset in.. hell i answer calls while im on 10ft waves.. did it tons of times with my mogul.. my TP just got its wave hoppin cherry popped lol

if you got a waterproof case and a swimmers cap you could def pull this off.. as far as bluetooth, does that work under water? i mean would the signal actually travel between to points?